On Thursday, 19 June 2014 at 03:23:15 UTC, Saurabh Das wrote:
I find it impossible to even find the posts on HN. Within a few hours of them being posted by Andrei, they are buried 4-5 pages deep in the 'new' section with very few upvotes.

This search for DConf finds 5 of the 7 talks posted so far:

https://hn.algolia.com/#!/story/past_month/prefix/0/dconf

None have any comments and most have practically no votes, so that explains why you didn't find them on there. Two other talks were not labeled DConf for some reason, but only the Meyers talk, which wasn't about D, had any comments or much votes:

https://hn.algolia.com/#!/story/past_month/prefix/0/meyers

Last year I saw most of the talks (DConf13) on HN and r/programming. This year I find them only on this forum because the talks are not staying up on HN or r/p front pages for much time.

There has been some suggestion that they are being moderated down. The Reddit postings get about a hundred votes, not sure if that's much on their site, as I don't use it. If you're aware of this forum, not sure why you're going there anyway.