On 15 July 2014 04:27, Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-announce <
digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

> On 14.07.2014 08:22, Manu via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
>
>> There are alternative tools available for windows too, but I think the
>> key for Windows developers remains proper integration into Visual
>> Studio, and PDB support.
>> I guess the biggest hurdle there is integrating D concepts info into
>> MS's proprietary PDB format. Expressing debug info like C really won't
>> get us the full mile.
>> Rainer bundles Mago with VisualD. I wonder what that's doing lately...
>>

> Aldo has put a lot of work in extending mago to 64-bit. I guess the next
> version of Visual D will come with it.

Does that mean it's working?
It's very hard to tell from the project website. TBH, I actually thought
Mago was a dead project for years because the last activity on the website
looks like 2012.
He should consider moving to github, then we can have some visibility.

Mago had D expression evaluation from the start, showing associative array