On Wednesday, 30 July 2014 at 17:05:25 UTC, David Soria Parra wrote:
Hi,

We are happy to announce the release of 'dfuse', a high level D language binding for fuse (http://fuse.sourceforge.net). It supports libfuse >= 2.8 and works on
both Linux and MacOS (osxfuse). You can find the project at:

    https://github.com/facebook/dfuse

We at Facebook have been working on dfuse for the last weeks and are actively using it in production. While the interface is still limited, we hope to work
towards a full featured fuse binding.

If you want to get involved, feel free to sent pull requests, submit issues and direct any questions about dfuse to the D mailinglist or ping 'dsop' on IRC.

- David Soria Parra

Awesome. Thank you and the guys at Facebook for writing this. I was working on my own fuse bindings so I could try writing my own adb filesystem for fun, but now this is out I'll just use this and submit bug reports or pull requests when I notice any issues.