On Thursday, 31 July 2014 at 14:32:21 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Am 31.07.2014 16:00, schrieb Johannes Pfau:
Am Wed, 30 Jul 2014 17:05:20 +0000
schrieb "David Soria Parra" <davi...@fb.com>:

Awesome!

Will this be added to code.dlang.org?

Funnily, a FUSE bindings package was added just some days ago:
http://code.dlang.org/packages/fuse

Initially, I thought that would be the same package, but it's not.

Interesting. When we started with dfuse the mentioned fuse library was in a not good enough state. Still while it seems to offer all the functionality of the high level fuse API, it doesn't do conversions to D types such as const(char)[] and still passes around pointers. My overall goal is to use D's types and strength to make an easier interface.