Am 31.07.2014 16:00, schrieb Johannes Pfau:
Am Wed, 30 Jul 2014 17:05:20 +0000
schrieb "David Soria Parra" <>:

We are happy to announce the release of 'dfuse', a high level D
language binding
for fuse ( It supports libfuse >=
2.8 and works on
both Linux and MacOS (osxfuse). You can find the project at:

We at Facebook have been working on dfuse for the last weeks and
are actively
using it in production. While the interface is still limited, we
hope to work
towards a full featured fuse binding.

If you want to get involved, feel free to sent pull requests,
submit issues and
direct any questions about dfuse to the D mailinglist or ping
'dsop' on IRC.

- David Soria Parra

Will this be added to

Funnily, a FUSE bindings package was added just some days ago:

Initially, I thought that would be the same package, but it's not.