On Tue, 19 Aug 2014 15:27:34 -0700
Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

> I think it would be great to motivate the change properly. -- Andrei
aren't it motivated enough in PR? this will allow to build real package
hierarchies instead of dumping everything in one flat package.
my.package, my.package.internal, my.package.network, my.package.utils,
etc. it's very convient and fits good in package system. we'll have
modules, packages and package hierarchies, and everyone will be free to
choose what he needs. modules for tiny projects, packages for small
libraries, package hierarchies for big libraries (like phobos).

  • Re: D 2.066 is out. Enjoy! Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: D 2.066 is out. En... Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: D 2.066 is out... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: D 2.066 is... Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: D 2.06... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... disapointed user via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... disapointed user via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Kagamin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Daniel Murphy via Digitalmars-d-announce