On 18/08/14 22:43, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:

I agree, I am also surprised that 2.066 was released despite the
regressions.

Same here.

How is it decided when it's time to cut off a new release? Do we have
two RCs and that's it?

It seems Andrei/Walter is very stressed to get the release out.

--
/Jacob Carlborg
              • R... Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Suliman via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Idan Arye via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Andrew Edwards via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: D 2.066 is out... Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: D 2.066 is out. En... eles via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: D 2.066 is out. Enjoy! Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce