On Saturday, 30 August 2014 at 06:00:31 UTC, ketmar via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
On Fri, 29 Aug 2014 17:13:23 +0000
krzaq via Digitalmars-d-announce <digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com>
wrote:

Negligence to do so is, to me, either extreme laziness or lack of respect to the reader.
neither, in fact. i believe that those rules are useless and senseless now, so it's more like a "one man crusade". i know that virtually nobody will join me in my fight, but it's not enough to stop me. ;-)

i will join you in your fight. i do not use upper case letters when writing both in english and turkish. i find these rules utterly useless as well.