On Tuesday, 28 October 2014 at 01:29:32 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
No. Really. I'm serious.
dfix is a tool for automatically upgrading older D syntax to
the newer style.
* Updates old-style alias syntax to new-style
* Fixes implicit concatenation of string literals
* Automatic conversion of C-style array declarations and
parameters to D-style.
* Upgrades code to comply with DIP64 if the --dip64 switch is
probably don't want to use this)
* Upgrades code to comply with DIP65 unless the --dip65=false
switch is specified.
Awesome, would be nice if it was included with the default
install for 2.067+