On 10/27/14 6:29 PM, Brian Schott wrote:
No. Really. I'm serious.
dfix is a tool for automatically upgrading older D syntax to the newer
* Updates old-style alias syntax to new-style
* Fixes implicit concatenation of string literals
* Automatic conversion of C-style array declarations and parameters to
* Upgrades code to comply with DIP64 if the --dip64 switch is specified.
probably don't want to use this)
* Upgrades code to comply with DIP65 unless the --dip65=false switch is
Cool! Is it idempotent if ran twice? -- Andrei