15.11.2014 07:48, Rikki Cattermole пишет:
To further Devisualization, I have got the start of an image library.
It should be fairly interface complete now.

For this I really could use help from anyone with experience with PNG
especially with Adam7 interlacing and color correction such as gamma.
Currently missing an exporter. Only imports. Does not import grayscale
or palleted.

Goal: to act as the image representation within memory (including colors).
Usage:
Devisualization.Window uses it for window icon's (untested for x11 can
somebody confirm this does indeed work?).
Devisualization.Font heavily uses it for glyphs and the output of its
rasterization.

[0] https://github.com/Devisualization/image

I have working PNG export in my image processing package, part of dlib: https://github.com/gecko0307/dlib
There're also importers for BMP and TGA.