On Tuesday, 18 November 2014 at 10:04:15 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:

However by the looks of things, you definitely have better quality code. At the very least some way to convert between the two e.g. SuperImage and my Image would be worth it.

Please consider the abstraction in ae-graphics.

CyberShadow has presented his image abstraction here: http://blog.thecybershadow.net/2014/03/21/functional-image-processing-in-d/

It seems to be the best we have in D ecosystem and in the same spirit of Phobos.

If using it we could have loader/exporters, resizing, and various processing in separate libraries with a lot of reusability, instead of each one having an incompatible image abstraction.