On Saturday, 22 November 2014 at 13:15:47 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
Nothing bad jumps out on a cursory look. However, I do recommend
you combine all the files into one -- sass.d. When I first
started Derelict, I separated everything out into multiple
modules for every binding. Over time, I found it makes
maintenance easier to implement a binding in one module if it is
feasible. For large libraries like OpenGL and SDL, it's not going
to help. For something like SASS, with so few functions and
types, it should be the first choice. Granted, the real benefit
probably only shows when maintaining several bindings like I do,
but I still recommend it as I think it also improves readability.

Thank you. I've combined it, and it really looks simpler now.