On 11/24/2014 4:36 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

For more D features I would add a thin layer on top of the raw bindings.
Like creating wrappers for functions accepting C strings and have them
accept D strings instead.

Right, that's how a wrapper should be written. But I don't think it should be distributed with the binding.

In this particular case I would probably have created the enum as one
would do in D and the alias the enum members to make them accessible at
module scope.

That's a valid approach, but I made the decision long ago not to do that in Derelict.