On Sunday, 23 November 2014 at 19:36:16 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
For more D features I would add a thin layer on top of the raw bindings. Like creating wrappers for functions accepting C strings and have them accept D strings instead.
Yes, I think, there should be more layers, more D-ish constructions, but on top of binding, not inside it. I think, it could be more useful for someone who is not satisfied by existing wrappers.