On 9 Dec 2014 07:00, "Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d-announce" <
digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Monday, 8 December 2014 at 21:04:17 UTC, John wrote:
>>
>> On Monday, 8 December 2014 at 19:35:54 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
>

>>> think of them as beta quality!
>

>> You may have to either pause when you need to cough and sneeze or just
edit that out. I am interested in this topic but the horrible quality of
audio video made me puke.

> Sorry. I will shoot the next videos when I am healthy again.
>
> I thought about writing the code beforehand, and then just go through and
explain it. What do you think of that ?

> @ibuclaw You did not misshear, I really said that :( . I was referring I
to the fact, that I do not parse uppercase letters atm. Probably should
edit out such non-sense.

Yah, my next question would have been: How do you intend to have a self
hosted C compiler handwritten in pure D?  :)