This has to be a joke!

I couldn't answer a single question:

What is the name of the D language syntax feature illustrated in the following
fragment of D code?

string a = x"5095 f9 95d723c2";
Seems like hex to me

What is the name of the D language syntax feature illustrated in the following
fragment of D code?

/+ t = w * g; /+ t = 47; +/ +/
Those look like comments to me

What is the name of the D language syntax feature illustrated in the following
fragment of D code?

auto h = new class C {};
Ah, finally one I understand. Wait, you want the name? No clue, have to look it up.

What will be the return value of the following function?

int b()
{
  return iota(29).reduce!max;
}
iota.. yeah I have heard of it, never used it though.

CAPTCHAs: Simple for humans, difficult for computer; Or the other way around apparently.