On Monday, 15 December 2014 at 05:51:56 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
Short story about my attempt to put a bit more efforts in
detecting user projects breakage by compiler changes:
Quoting important bit:
"It is quite likely that only few of you will want to spend
that much time to simply be able to report regressions in time.
I'd still want to see much more healthy library ecosystem out
there thus simple proposal - poke me via e-mail and I will
gladly add any of you projects to the system I have already
configured. There is a one requirement though : you must be
willing to actually investigate found regressions and report
them to bugzilla or workaround in your project. If that sounds
OK to you, just let me know"
Ironically not a single of few projects I have tried adding
currently compiles with a dmd git master - will add more as
issues get resolved.
Thanks very much for this, it's a very valuable piece of work.
I'd be very happy if you were to add
to your testing list. I've just tried them out with latest
git-master dmd and pushed appropriate fixes (Dgraph had some
arrays declared C-style, hap.random had some typetuple import