On Sunday, 21 December 2014 at 00:14:18 UTC, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
In the longer run, it'd be great if this could become an official part of the D testing framework accessible from dlang.org. It would also be really nice if we could have some sort of link between this system, and the project list on code.dlang.org: perhaps a traffic-light system where a project is marked green if it's compatible with current D release, amber if it works but triggers warnings, and red if it fails?

I had that idea in mind for quite some time now, at some point we have been discussing with Sonke what would it take to add such integration. But it is non-trivial effort to get it right and actually useful and I have never had opportunity to spend that much time in a single chunk since then.

Thus I decided to go with a more simple non-automated approach for now.