On Tuesday, January 06, 2015 15:24:19 Andrei Alexandrescu via
Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Exciting times! DConf 2015 will take place May 27-29 2015 at Utah Valley
> University in Orem, UT.

LOL. My brother is graduating from there about a month before that.

> The call for submissions is now open at http://dconf.org. Please mind
> the submission deadline: February 27, 2015.
>
> We are hoping to build a strong program with the help of D established
> luminaries who spoke at previous editions of DConf, as well as
> up-and-coming contributors. So please send us your submissions soon.
> There's a good deal of progress and strength building in our community
> as of late, and you can make the conference reflect it.

Oh no, now I'm going to have to come up with submissions again! ;)

- Jonathan M Davis

          • Re: D... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DConf 2015 Ca... Mengu via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: DConf 201... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: DConf 201... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: DConf... Dominikus Dittes Scherkl via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: D... Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: D... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Craig Dillabaugh via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: DConf 2015 Call fo... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: DConf 2015 Call fo... Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce