On 9 January 2015 at 00:32, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:
> On 1/8/2015 8:42 AM, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
>>
>> On Thursday, January 08, 2015 10:31:37 Iain Buclaw via
>> Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:

>>> Awesome, that runs over my birthday (28th). My friends and family
>>> won't be too pleased. :-)
>>

>> Just get them to help chip in for the airfare and hotel costs for your
>> birthday present. ;)
>

> Or they can come to the conference, too!

In any event, are you doing flash talks this year?  I don't think I
could find something to spend more than 15 minutes talking about this
year.

Iain
          • Re: D... Dominikus Dittes Scherkl via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Craig Dillabaugh via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: DConf 2015 Call fo... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: DConf 2015 Call fo... Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DConf 2015 Ca... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DConf 2015 Ca... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: DConf 201... Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: DConf 201... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: DConf... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: D... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Mike via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce