On Thu, 08 Jan 2015 10:21:25 +0000
ponce via Digitalmars-d-announce <digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com>

> I've started a list of curated D tips and tricks here:
> http://p0nce.github.io/d-idioms/
> Anything that you wished you learned earlier at one point in the
> D world is welcome to be added or suggested.
> I think the focus should be on "stuff that could make you more
> productive, or is just funky" but that is up to debate.
> Of course the D Cookbook still stays irreplaceable for a
> consistent, in-depth discussion of being D-enabled.
> Thoughts?
i'm not sure, but maybe it worth renaming "struct inheritance" to
"extending a struct"? or even something completely different. what it
does is actually extending/augmenting the struct, but not
OO-inheritance, as one cannot pass "augmented" struct to the function
which expects original struct. at least without hackery.