On Thursday, 8 January 2015 at 10:21:26 UTC, ponce wrote:
I've started a list of curated D tips and tricks here: http://p0nce.github.io/d-idioms/

Anything that you wished you learned earlier at one point in the D world is welcome to be added or suggested.

I think the focus should be on "stuff that could make you more productive, or is just funky" but that is up to debate.

Of course the D Cookbook still stays irreplaceable for a consistent, in-depth discussion of being D-enabled.

Not much to add but I enjoy reading 'idiomatic' D content - coming from C++, I feel like I'm often not writing my D code like I should be. Thanks for the extra resource.