"Brad Anderson" wrote in message news:jcidebafygjtdsabn...@forum.dlang.org...

Sounds like a good subject for Daniel Murphy to talk about. He spent a good hour explaining to me how a linker works in the Aloft bar after most people had retired (thanks for that, Daniel) and he certainly knows dmd extremely well.

I am considering proposing a talk about ddmd, which would touch on some of the compiler internals. We'll see.
            • Re: D... Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... Mike via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... Daniel Murphy via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... Daniel Murphy via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... Jeremy DeHaan via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: D... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: DConf 2015 Call for Sub... Jonas Drewsen via Digitalmars-d-announce