Hello Elie,

This project looks great, thanks for the hard work. I downloaded Calypso and ldc2 about 6 hours ago to try your project out.

I can get Calypso to compile with a couple small changes to assistbuilder.cpp (just adding a namespace qualifier for two class instantiations of CodeGen). That is with clang-3.5 from todays svn. Maybe a recent clang commit has changed things?

Once I had a working Calypso ldc2 build, I unfortunately couldn't get the showcase example to build. I just use the build line from your git page to try to build, but I get an 'undefined identifier size_t' error. The pch file is produced properly but then this error comes up...it seems like while compiling druntime from the '-v' output?? Maybe something changed in the druntime submodule in the last few days...but I didn't really look into it yet.

I hacked a couple things to just get around this error and then things fail because libshowcase.a isn't available. I assume that is a remnant from an earlier compilation technique, because it appears everything is self contained in the .o files being produced and then linked on the command line...so I just thought I would let you know this part doesn't work.

If you could give me a hint on the 'undefined identifier size_t' error, I can look into it a bit further here...I am just getting tired and probably not seeing what is going on there. If you are on #ldc I will be on there later today. Not sure what your username is in #ldc. At least one other person has been by asking if you were there also :)

Thanks,
Kelly (wilsonk-laptop)