On Saturday, 24 January 2015 at 00:51:49 UTC, Elie Morisse wrote:
Nevermind it's just that CodeGen is ambiguous with clang::CodeGen although my compiler doesn't complain. Fixed.

Hi Elie.

We are really excited about your project, as it really opens up new possibilities and will certainly save many months of time.

I have struggled with building Calypso and tried various different recent release versions of clang to no avail. (LDC/LLVM/clang build without problem). I will post build errors shortly

Would there be any chance you could fork a version of clang that works with Calypso, and then link to it in the instructions?

Later it might also be worth using the D port of the dlang update.sh tool that I wrote so one can automate the process of downloading and building the various different pieces. So many moving parts that it is easy for something to break.