On 27/01/2015 12:46 p.m., Iain Buclaw wrote:
Hi,

It is my pleasure to release a new site onto the community.  An
Interactive DMD compiler.

http://asm.dlang.org/

Inspired by Matt Godbolt's GCC Explorer[1], and my own hosted version
that uses GDC[2].  I was asked by Andrei to fork and make a working
protoype that uses DMD.

All work is hosted on Github[3], and we are planning on moving it to
part of the D-Programming-Language repositories.

Please share, contribute, and destroy!

Regards
Iain.

[1]: http://gcc.godbolt.org/
[2]: http://explore.dgnu.org/
[3]: https://github.com/ibuclaw/gcc-explorer/

1) can we get e.g. ldc ext. on there as well?
2) can it be renamed e.g. paste/pastebin?
3) login ext. integrated with code.dlang.org would be nice for full pastebin features