On Monday, 26 January 2015 at 23:46:24 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
All work is hosted on Github[3], and we are planning on moving it to part of the D-Programming-Language repositories.

I really wish we would eat our own dog food and use D for these projects. Nazriel's dpaste is in friggin PHP and this one is in JavaScript... we've been emphasizing D on the web yet we don't have many real examples of it in practice.

Oh well, I guess at least this project has the excuse that it's mostly client-side... but I still think it's a lost opportunity.