On Thursday, 29 January 2015 at 20:04:51 UTC, Pierre Krafft wrote:
It's fun to see that there are so many different solutions to working with JSON in D. jsvar seems to be for keeping your variables in JavaScript-land, something I think is a bad idea in most cases. The idea of painlessjson is to convert to native D as fast as possible. The goal is to get something like https://github.com/FasterXML/jackson for D. We are still looking for input on how inheritance and constructors should work.

This is nothing new, I believe Vibe.d has a similar JSON (de)serializer.

Here's my own: https://github.com/CyberShadow/ae/blob/master/utils/json.d

Too slow? Try this one instead:

https://github.com/CyberShadow/ae/blob/master/utils/serialization/json.d

(Caveat: last one needs 5-ish compiler patches to work.)
  • painlessjson released, looki... Pierre Krafft via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: painlessjson releas... rlonstein via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: painlessjson re... BlackEdder via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: painlessjso... Pierre Krafft via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: painles... Chris via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: pa... BlackEdder via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re... Rory McGuire via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re... Pierre Krafft via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... data man via Digitalmars-d-announce