On Sunday, 1 February 2015 at 14:10:58 UTC, data man wrote:
On Sunday, 1 February 2015 at 13:43:19 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
By "5-ish compiler patches" I meant patches that are not in the official compiler. I would be very, very surprised if it worked out of the box for you.

Yes, I understand.
You do not plan to modify their for current state of the D repository?

It would be a massive rewrite, and since I won't have the compiler features I want, the code will be twice as bigger/uglier.

I'd rather wait until I have time to properly formulate and propose my changes as language improvements. It's a big project and an uphill battle, since it's fairly niche.