On Thursday, 29 January 2015 at 15:29:15 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
On Thursday, 29 January 2015 at 14:13:22 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 at 14:21:36 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 at 13:37:34 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 at 10:57:57 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
BTW, could you try on mac https://github.com/buggins/dlangide.git as well?
It's dlangui-based D language IDE I'm currently working on.

That works OK.

The text is all horrible looking. This is probably due to (lack of) scaling support for high-res screens (retina).

Is graphics scaled too? If so, it's due to scaling.
Otherwise possible it's due to bad implementation of subpixel antialiasing (aka ClearType).
I've submitted fix to disable subpixel antialiasing.

An example of what I see (with up-to-date git HEAD)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/49n9m0b9uutzaa8/Screenshot%202015-01-29%2014.11.57.png?dl=0

I see no additional blur comparing with other platforms.
It's bad font rendering. Trying to improve.

P.S: DlangIDE is now able to open DUB based projects, build and run them, edit files.
Good sample project is dlangide/workspaces/tetris :)

            • Re: DlangUI Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Kapps via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Kapps via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Suliman via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Chris via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: DlangUI Dylan Allbee via Digitalmars-d-announce