On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 at 06:44:16 UTC, Dylan Allbee wrote:
Was pleasantly surprised to see that it worked without having to manually muck with any dependencies. Resource usage is minimal, interface feels smooth (though obviously ugly, but that isn't the point).
Look & feel can be customized with themes.
Current default theme is near to look&feel of MS Visual Studio 2013.
I hope by changes of theme you can make UI not so ugly.

I can't wait until I have some extra free time to build something with this and hopefully contribute. Great work!
It will be great if someone started to use it and contribute.
So far, there is no much feedback from users.

P.S. I noticed that it *almost* builds with gdc, but fails on freetype. Have you been attempting to target gdc at all for those performance gains?
It looks like derelict-ft issue.
I've submitted issue #3 to derelict-ft on GitHub.
gdc doesn't support @nogc attribute