On Tuesday, 24 February 2015 at 16:46:12 UTC, Kapps wrote:
On Thursday, 29 January 2015 at 15:29:15 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
On Thursday, 29 January 2015 at 14:13:22 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 January 2015 at 14:21:36 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:

An example of what I see (with up-to-date git HEAD)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/49n9m0b9uutzaa8/Screenshot%202015-01-29%2014.11.57.png?dl=0

I see no additional blur comparing with other platforms.
It's bad font rendering. Trying to improve.

P.S: DlangIDE is now able to open DUB based projects, build and run them, edit files.
Good sample project is dlangide/workspaces/tetris :)

I don't know what makes dlangui (dlangide?) use X11 though.
              • Re: Dla... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Kapps via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Kapps via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Vadim Lopatin via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Suliman via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Chris via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • Re: Dla... Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: DlangUI Dylan Allbee via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: DlangUI Mike James via Digitalmars-d-announce