On Monday, 2 March 2015 at 19:08:49 UTC, CraigDillabaugh wrote:
Unfortunately our organizational proposal for the 2015 Google Summer of Code was rejected. Thanks to everyone who helped out on this, especially to those who volunteered to mentor.

I've asked Google to provide me with feedback, and I will post that here once/if I get something from them.

If I am not asked to resign I am happy to volunteer for this post again next year. Hopefully I can learn something from this year and any feedback they provide.

Cheers,

Craig

Tying to keep things positive, at least I don't have to spend a good chunk of my summer working with that horrible Melange site, and the rest of you won't have to put up with my GSoC pestering ...