On Monday, 2 March 2015 at 19:50:07 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
On 03/02/2015 08:08 PM, CraigDillabaugh wrote:
Unfortunately our organizational proposal for the 2015 Google Summer of
Code was rejected.  Thanks to everyone who helped out on this,
especially to those who volunteered to mentor.

Just read that as well, it's a pity.
Thanks for all the good work Craig.

I've asked Google to provide me with feedback, and I will post that here
once/if I get something from them.

You sent them a mail? Let's hope we get some qualified feedback.
I'll try to attend the IRC feedback meeting as well.

-Martin

Martin, thanks. If you can get in on the IRC that would be great. Google returned my message but it was basically "We had a lot of hard decisions, and your organization was one of those" ... I bet everyone who failed an application gets the same feedback :o)

I sent a message asking for a bit more in-depth feedback, we will see how that turns out!