On Tuesday, 3 March 2015 at 01:03:21 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
We've done well, I think, in 2011 and 2012 (except for the one student who failed to deliver) so something about our reporting might have
failed GSoC's expectations.

Are there some documents/emails available. Will get back to you after
the IRC, maybe we can find out more.

There isn't really much, just our proposal/mentors lists. Haven't heard anything extra from Google. I had one IRC chat with the Google people, but it was a technical one about who to work with Melange - surprise :o)