On 02/03/2015 23:00, CraigDillabaugh wrote:
On Monday, 2 March 2015 at 22:36:43 UTC, weaselcat wrote:
On Monday, 2 March 2015 at 19:08:49 UTC, CraigDillabaugh wrote:
Unfortunately our organizational proposal for the 2015 Google Summer
of Code was rejected.  Thanks to everyone who helped out on this,
especially to those who volunteered to mentor.

I've asked Google to provide me with feedback, and I will post that
here once/if I get something from them.

If I am not asked to resign I am happy to volunteer for this post
again next year. Hopefully I can learn something from this year and
any feedback they provide.

List of accepted projects

a lot of other languages got accepted :(

Yes, but I didn't see Rust, Nimrod, or Go on there, so I suppose we are
on even footing with our main competition.

Not just Rust, the whole Mozilla was not accepted either:

Interesting quote:
"People who have observed the list carefully may have noticed that there are fewer accepted organizations this year: 137 (down from 190 in 2014 and 177 in 2013). Other organizations that have participated successfully several times are also not in the 2015 list (eg. Linux Foundation, Tor, ...)."

Bruno Medeiros