On Wednesday, 4 March 2015 at 11:56:28 UTC, stewarth wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 March 2015 at 09:42:57 UTC, Gan wrote:
On Wednesday, 4 March 2015 at 09:24:55 UTC, Namespace wrote:
On Tuesday, 3 March 2015 at 23:01:21 UTC, Gan wrote:
Oh also the green circle anti alias isn't happening. Just a plain un-anti-alis circle.

Should be fixed now. Note that you now must specify the anti-aliasing, when you create the window. And you can now specify by yourself which opengl context version should be supported. See:

Looks great. How do I use the new version in dub? Do I just set the dependency version to 0.5.0?

I think that because 0.5.0 is on a branch you will need to tell dub to switch branches. This is done with a '~' in the dependencies line. You also need to run dub upgrade.

Something like this (untested):

        "dependencies": {

$ dub upgraade
$ dub build

Sorry, cut-paste noise, the only interesting part is this:

        "dependencies": {