On Tuesday, 20 May 2014 at 18:13:36 UTC, Vadim Lopatin wrote:
I would like to announce my project, DlangUI library -
cross-platform GUI for D.
License: Boost License 1.0
Native library written in D (not a wrapper to other GUI
library) - easy to extend.
As a backend, uses SDL2 on any platform, Win32 API on Windows,
XCB on Linux. Other backends can be added easy.
* Mac OSX OpenGL support fixed
* High DPI (Retina) displays interface scaling is implemented
* Separate resources for high DPI resolutions
* Font sizes in themes can be specified in points and % of parent
size, in addition to pixels
* Dark theme is implemented
* Settings dialogs support widgets
* Multiline TextWidget
* A lot of bugfixes