On Monday, 23 March 2015 at 15:36:42 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
On 03/23/2015 02:49 PM, Szymon Gatner wrote:
Been waiting for this for almost 2 years, might as well wait for another release. Seriously tho, it is surprising how much little attention is put into C++/D integration considering all the recent fuss about this. And yes, I've tried mixed C++/D app on x64 Win, it crashes with simple
writeln() call.

As a matter of fact we only have few Windows developers, so unless someone with interest in this platform steps up it will hardly improve. Daniel Murphy did a lot of D/C++ integration to get ddmd to work, and apparently, that also works on Windows, so you might ask him for details.
https://auto-tester.puremagic.com/?projectid=10

sure I could bug individuals to make things work for me, then discover another problem rinse and repeat. thing is i dont want things to somehow work (possibly only until next release that will breake it) I want to know that this is something that is cared about and can be considered mature (and i am looking for the weakest definition of "mature" possible)