On 3/24/15 10:07 AM, Martin Nowak wrote:
Glad to announce D 2.067.0.

This release comes with many improvements.
The GC is a lot faster for most use-cases, we have improved C++
interoperability and fixed plenty of bugs.

See the changelog for more details.
http://dlang.org/changelog.html

Download pages and documentation will be updated within the next few hours.

http://downloads.dlang.org/releases/2.x/2.067.0/
http://ftp.digitalmars.com/

Until the binaries are mirrored to the official site, you can get them here.
https://dlang.dawg.eu/downloads/dmd.2.067.0/

Congratulations to everyone involved! This is a significant release - really a change of phase in the community - because for the first time neither Walter nor I participated in the actual release process (except with engineering bits, Walter a lot more).

Congratulations, Martin!

Let's announce this more widely after the binaries become available.

I have one regret - the changelog is a lot more scarce than it should because it doesn't list (or link to) a complete list of bugfixes. The impression to first comers is that we have a release with 8 total items. Hardly impressive.

Also the date on the release in the changelog page is wrong - it remained "Mar 1, 2015" aka our "I have a dream" date :o).

Andrei