On Tuesday, 24 March 2015 at 18:18:44 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
[snip]

What I'm regretting more, is that I have to run after every contributor,
bugging them 3 times to write a single changelog line.

One way to improve this would be to have changelogs in the
dmd/druntime/phobos repo and make the entries part of the pull requests.

That's a good idea. Maybe use separate files for each changelog entry (which are then combined into into the actual changelog by the dlang.org makefile). Then there wouldn't be merge conflicts with basically every pull request.

Something like:

changelog/v[upcoming dmd version]-[bugzilla issue number]-[github username].log

(e.g., changelog/v2.068.0-314-9rnsr.log)