On Sunday, 5 April 2015 at 12:17:09 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
On Saturday, 4 April 2015 at 19:59:46 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
We need solutions that can be reasonably implemented with existing resources, not perfect solutions. Storing IR in object files and using custom linker is "correct" approach for WPO but it is currently unaffordable.

Works for me with llvm toolchain.

Unless LDC does some D specific WPO magic I am not aware of this is not what your original statement was about.

I am not aware of any solutions based on coding style.

Not sure what you mean, reliance on attribute hell is a coding style. You can look at any language, which has no such problem.

Erm. Either it is coding style issue or a language issue. Pick one. Only coding style for D I am aware of that deals with attribute hell is "ignore most attributes" which is hardly solution. Please give any specific example to back your point.