On Sunday, 5 April 2015 at 12:22:15 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
Unless LDC does some D specific WPO magic I am not aware of this is not what your original statement was about.

llvm does normal WPO in a sense that compiled code is not opaque.

Erm. Either it is coding style issue or a language issue. Pick one. Only coding style for D I am aware of that deals with attribute hell is "ignore most attributes" which is hardly solution.

The problem can't be solved for coding styles, which rely on attribute hell, I only said the problem depends on coding style.