I would like to announced that I have recently updated the D TextMate
bundle to support D2 and TextMate 2. On a high level what's changed:
* The language grammar is up to date with D2 (I probably forgot something)
* Commands for building/running with RDMD and Dub
* Cleanup obsolete snippets and commands
* Some minor adjustments to make it compatible with TextMate 2
* Takes advantage of the new gutter marks in TextMate 2 for compiler
* Completely new internals for the build and run commands
* Update snippets to follow Phobos style guides
The build/run commands will create links in the output window which
points back to the editor for compile errors, warnings and deprecation
messages. When running an application it will also do the same thing for
any exceptions that are thrown. It will also add these messages as marks
in the gutter view.
For information about the build/run commands and how to configure the
compiler (if needed) see the built-in help command for the bundle
(Bundles -> D -> Help), also present here .
I would say that this bundle has a pretty good foundation now but it
doesn't contain any advanced/fancy features, like autocompletion with DCD.
The bundle is available through TextMate's built-in bundle/package
manger (TextMate -> Preferences -> Bundles). For those who already have
the bundle the update should be automatic.