On Saturday, 9 May 2015 at 02:58:58 UTC, Mike wrote:
Question: You are using a modified version of LDC, but is that compiler required to consume link to a library created with that custom compiler? What I mean is: Can you use this modified version of LDC to create a library, and then use a generic D compiler to build an application that links to that library?

If you manage to hide every C++ symbol, including C++ class/struct/enum types, that should work.