On Saturday, 9 May 2015 at 19:16:33 UTC, Elie Morisse wrote:
On Saturday, 9 May 2015 at 02:58:58 UTC, Mike wrote:
Question: You are using a modified version of LDC, but is that compiler required to consume link to a library created with that custom compiler? What I mean is: Can you use this modified version of LDC to create a library, and then use a generic D compiler to build an application that links to that library?

If you manage to hide every C++ symbol

from the normal compiler I should have said, sorry for the vague answer. Linking would work like with normal D libraries, but the .d or .di files parsed by the normal compiler would have to be emptied of C++ imports so any symbol those imports provided shouldn't appear in the .di file.