On 2 June 2015 at 12:28, Liran Zvibel via Digitalmars-d-announce <
digitalmars-d-announce@puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Friday, 29 May 2015 at 23:42:00 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>
>> DConf 2015 has been awesome, I'm taking a minute to post this that's been
>> announced a short while ago.
>>
>> We're pleased to announce that DConf 2016 will take place in Berlin,
>> sponsored by Sociomantic.
>>
>> We'll be back with details. See you there!
>>

>> Andrei
>>

> I'd like to thank Andrei, Walter and Chuck for the hard work of making
> this conference happen.
> The conference was very well organized, with quality speakers and great
> atmosphere.
>
> I'm very glad I was able to make it and get to meet parts of the great D
> community.
>
> Berlin is very convenient for us (3:30 hr direct flight :) ) so I guess
> next year you'll get to see more of Weka.IO :)
>
> See you, and thanks again!
>
> Liran

I look forward to meeting you.

Iain
            • R... Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... Dan Olson via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: DConf ... Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: DC... via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... Dmitri Makarov via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • R... Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: DC... Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: DConf ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: DConf ... Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: DConf 2015 has ende... Liran Zvibel via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: DConf 2015 has... Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d-announce