On Friday, 5 June 2015 at 10:24:10 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
On 5/06/2015 7:43 p.m., Basile Burg wrote:
[...]

Ideas:
- Put background shading/box around highlighted {}. To make open/close be more prominent. - For pointers, have the type highlighted one level darker then the *. So e.g. type** would be [[[type]*]*] where [] indicate shading level when the last * is highlighted over. * Make source file close have a button. Its not obvious enough to use the keyboard shortcut. I accidentally closed the widget thinking I was going bye bye to the file.

Bugs:
* Message widget was very temperamental to the point of erroring out when resizing (as it took up the entire middle area). * When e.g. source code widget is external to main window it will open in the most minimalistic form if the main window gets minimized and reopened.
* __gshared, @nogc, @property not highlighted.

Atleast for me, without dub support I can't use it. Although if debugging support existed on Windows that would be a massive plus.

Oh and if compiler cannot be found, make it a LOT easier to configure it. As in I have compiler e.g. dmd here. Now use it.

One thing, perhaps for atleast Windows, support e.g. ldc out of the box. As a seperate no install package.

- source file close have only a button under linux.
- Put background shading/box around highlighted {}: bracket match can be customized in the options. - docking: keep them all docked, there is a bug with this. The software will not save an invalid layout.
- ldc: Version 1 is an IDE for the DMD compiler.