On Friday, 5 June 2015 at 01:45:58 UTC, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
It may be that we have lost potential participants because they
clicked away from the page within seconds of realising there was no
oauth (I definitely would).

It's doable but just seems a little overkill to me. Every time I
looked into implementing OAuth I was swamped by how overly complicated
it was (or maybe I just never found a succint-enough description).

AFAIK, Nick wanted to write OAuth support library in D.

That's kind of an "eventual" todo item for the InstaUser library (currently "DAuth", but changing the name though to avoid confusion with OAuth). There's other higher-priority think I intend to do on the lib first. So if anyone want to beat to it, feel free. :)